Online Document Help
The Fresno Superior Court has electronic self-help services available online. With Guide & File™, you can prepare your court documents and file your court case in 3 easy steps:
- Answer online questions to prepare the case filing.
- Automatically create legal documents for free.
- File the case online or print the documents to file in person.
Do you know that there are several different types of restraining order processes that can be filed with the court? The Restraining Order Triage link below will help you determine which process is most appropriate for your situation. At the end, you will be guided with more information and document preparation help.
- Dissolution, Separation or Nullity – Initial Request
- Dissolution, Separation or Nullity – Response
- Dissolution, Separation or Nullity – Amended Petition
- Income & Expense Declaration
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Initial Request
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order - Response
- Elder Abuse Restraining Order
- Proof of Service of Summons (FL-115 Form)
- Request for Order